Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Remebering 9/11

September 11th, 2001 was a day of horror for America.  People all over the U.S. lost loved ones that day, I however was not one of those people but I felt and still do feel the pain of those who have.

Al-Qaeda knew exactly what there actions that day would do to America, they knew it would hurt us, they knew lives would be lost they thought it would make us brake but no they were wrong it made us stronger. Almost like the pioneers losin a football game, did it ruin us? No, we learn from our mistake and we fixed it. We fixed our mistake by making security stricter, being on alert at all times, paranoid yes but has anything happened to the us after 9/11 no.

Many people in the U.S. still feel the pain of losing their loved one that day. I honestly think that no punishment is harsh enough for the Al-Qaeda I don't even think their name deserves to be capitalized, they are just not worth it. To me, and I'm sure most of fellow americans believe the same way I do. Yes, it is prejudice to be that way but look at what they have done to us they just are not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment