Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Theme Word 2012

My focus for 2012 is that I will be a much nicer person. I tend to have a bad attitude toward most of my family so I want to be nicer in 2012, which means less fights and arguments.

If there were less fights and arguments then I would be much happier more often. I would also feel better about myself. I would feel proud and accomplished instead of having a feeling of anger for no reason through out the day. There would be less fights wit the person I care most about, my boyfriend. This would mean I would not get mad over the little things that bugs me about him, at least I do not think so.

Also people would gave the same attitude they get from me, which is a much nicer one since I would not be little miss bad attitude all the time. this would also mean way less fighting going on. but most importantly, I would be a much happier person, leaving out all the people who I normally fight and argue with. it does not matter if people are around for me to have a bad attitude wit or not for some reason I am  still in a bad mood. it is not good to be like this all the time, that is why I have made the dission to be nicer to people.

Another reason I am choosing to be nicer to people in 2012 is becouse I do not want to look back years down the road and regret being so mean and having a bad attitude toward all my family. I do not know why I am the way I am toward them, I guess my family just annoys me a lot. I have realized me being so mean could really change my life in a way I do not want my life to be changed. For instance, my family might disown me, it has happened to my cousin and I do not want it to happen to me. This is also another reason why I should be nicer I do not want to experience and go through what my cousin has been forced to go through. I know it sounds strange but I am truely learning from my cousins mistakes.

I do not want to loose my boyfriend, who I love very much just because I had a bad attitude and made him believe he was unwanted. To me loosing him is not worth the bad attitude. I wonder many times where I would be with out him, what kind of person I would be and, what kind of trouble I would get myself in to if he was not there to in a way control me. It is not the kind of controling that is normally in bad realationships its more of a disapline controling and I really do thank him. I would be much more crual and have a worst attitude if he was not there to put his foot down. I do not want to loose some that great in my life.

I am setting out to accomplish my goal of being a much nicer person. I know it this whole post sounds really wierd but its really not. Most people my age have issues wit there attitudes, I do not know what it is about the teen years, but we develope the worse know it all, can not be told anything attitude. For me I am just growing out of the attitude and growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment